Advice For Parents

Where can I find tax information and support service for a person with a disability?

The Irish Revenue Commissioner website has tax information relating to people with a disability. The Revenue Commissioners have appointed Mr Padraig Crowe and Ms Jacinta Hunston as Access Officers. They are responsible for providing and co-ordinating assistance and guidance to people with disabilities accessing services provided by the offices, and generally to act as […]

Making a Will for Children with Special Needs

The following information is taken from a talk by Brian Spierin, Senior Counsel, 21 Feb. 2007 – N.B. These notes are not intended to be definitive of the full legal position and should be read as a guide only. Full legal and, where necessary, financial and taxation advise should be sought when making a will.